Do I Dazzle You?
Dobrodošli,Registrirajte se!

Admin
Do I Dazzle You?
Dobrodošli,Registrirajte se!

Admin
Do I Dazzle You?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I Dazzle You?

Za sve Twilight Fanove!

Početna stranicaPortalGalleryPretraľnikLatest imagesRegistracijaLogin

Peter Facinelli

Go down 
Autor/icaPoruka
Vanessa X Potter
Admin
Admin
Vanessa X Potter

Broj postova : 161

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptyčet vel 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Ovdje možete pisati i stavljati komentare o Peteru Facinelliju Smile
[Vrh] Go down
https://doidazzleyou.forumcroatian.com
Gost
Gost

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptypon vel 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Ja bih ga htjela za doktora
[Vrh] Go down
Vanessa X Potter
Admin
Admin
Vanessa X Potter

Broj postova : 161

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptypon vel 15, 2010 10:12 pm

A ja kao ne bih ,za njega ću biti bolesna zauvijek ^^
[Vrh] Go down
https://doidazzleyou.forumcroatian.com
Gost
Gost

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptyuto vel 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Da,i ja isto.On mi je jedan od zgodnijih doktora.hahaha Very Happy
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptyuto vel 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Pa i ja bih ga htjela za doktora,ali evo napisat ću nešto o njemu da možemo saznati više o tom zgodnom doktoru za kojeg će svi biti bolesni:
Facinelli made his feature film debut in Rebecca Miller's Angela in 1995 and came to the attention of critics in the TV-movie The Price of Love later that year. In 1996, Facinelli played opposite future wife Jennie Garth in An Unfinished Affair. Other TV roles followed, including a part in After Jimmy (1996) and a college dropout in Calm at Sunset. Facinelli co-starred with Amanda Peet and Michael Vartan in the 1997 AIDS-themed drama Touch Me (1997) and co-starred as a high school student in two 1998 features with Ethan Embry and Breckin Meyer, Dancer, Texas Pop. 81, and Can't Hardly Wait, which starred Jennifer Love Hewitt and co-starred Melissa Joan Hart and Jerry O'Connell.

Facinelli appeared in the sci-fi film Supernova starring James Spader in 2000. He made appearances in Riding in Cars with Boys in 2001 and Scorpion King in 2002, followed by a leading role in the Fox drama Fastlane. Facinelli had a recurring role in the HBO series Six Feet Under in 2004 and a role in the FX original series Damages beginning in 2007. Facinelli starred in Hollow Man 2 with Christian Slater. It was released direct-to-video in May 2006.

After wrapping up Finding Amanda with Matthew Broderick, Facinelli played Carlisle Cullen in the film adaptation of Twilight, based on the book by Stephenie Meyer.[2] Facinelli reprised his role in 2009's sequel to Twilight, The Twilight Saga: New Moon,[3] and will appear in 2010's The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.

He costars as Dr. Fitch Cooper in the Showtime dark comedy series Nurse Jackie
I slike:
Peter Facinelli 51574458
Peter Facinelli Peter20facinellisgg0344
Peter Facinelli Peterfacinellitwilightl
[Vrh] Go down
Gost
Gost

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Emptyuto vel 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Ja nisam znala da on ima smeđu kosu.Ali i neznam koja mu bolje stoji.Prva slika je AWSOME!!! Yay! banana boy
[Vrh] Go down
Sponsored content

Peter Facinelli Empty
PostajNaslov: Re: Peter Facinelli   Peter Facinelli Empty

[Vrh] Go down

Peter Facinelli
[Vrh] 
Stranica 1 / 1.

Permissions in this forum:Ne moľeą odgovarati na postove.
Do I Dazzle You? :: Glumci-
Forum(o)Bir: